Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Day Dreaming - Lavendar

Image Source: sunsurfer.tumblr.com
On this day-dreamy Thursday, I want to share this AMAZING photo of a lavendar field in Provence, France.  Can you imagine how wonderful it must smell? mmmmmm....


Gazing at this picture inspires me to take a moment out of my busy evening tonight to light my lavendar scented candle, sip wine, and spend some quality time chatting with Christopher (all the while pretending that we are laying in that field and not on our couch. hehe.).


What does this this photo insprie you to do?!


Lovelies, tomorrow I will be sharing two posts,  my usual "Friday" series as well as The Pink Monster, Part 4!  It took me forever to do step 4!  You will see why tomorrow.  To refresh, take a look at part 1, 2 & 3 and check back with me a couple times tomorrow.


xoxo,
Lindsey


P.S. I had a Lavendar Drop cocktail on Tuesday @ Akasha in Culver City.  Its smelled just like lavendar and was dangerously delicous.  In case you want to try to make one yourself (I dare you!), ingredients included: Lavendar lemonade, Tru Organic lemon vodka, agave, martini.

2 comments: