Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Personal Touch

I think all brides like to put a little personal touch into their big day, regardless as to whether they have a team of wedding pros helping them create their perfect event or if they are going total DIY.

I thought for this Wedding Wednesday, I would show you some of my favorite, easy craft projects that you can do to add a personal touch to your wedding! Maybe these ideas will start your creativity engine for other projects!


These are toss bags I made for our ceremony recessional. 
I found that the projects made for the ceremony portion of our event were the projects nearest to my heart.  To make these toss bags, I bought little canvas sacks online, stamped them with wedding stamps which were used throughout my wedding crafts (invitations, thank yous, etc.).
 I filled our toss bags with dried lavendar.  Done, delicious smelling and beautiful in pictures!

I made these programs using large tongue dispensers, purple ribbon, thick stock paper, my trusty glue gun and crayons.  The back side of the program was used as a prop for the all-wedding photo taken directly after the ceremony.  I sent a wallet-sized copy of the photo in all the thank you cards.

How cute would these little tin can plants be as a favor for your guests?  Or, how about as a seating assignment?!  I love the idea of giving "life" away to guests.  I did it myself! ;)

How easy-awesome is this idea to doll up your invitations, programs, save the dates
and any other wedding paper product?!  LOVE this!

Can you imagine using scratch offs as a seat assignment?!  How fun and interactive! 

What an awesome way to display family photos or any photos at a rustic wedding!

What kinds of crafts did you do or are you planning for your big day?!  To you have any great wedding craft sites that you visit?! If you would like any advice or ideas on wedding crafts for your event, feel free to leave a comment or email me!

xoxo,

L.A.



No comments:

Post a Comment