Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...with..

Image Source: distantbloggers.tumblr.com
..making this vase. 

My kitty, Miles, always eats my farmer's market flowers.  I can't wait to have this vase to keep his kitty paws off my florals!

Image Source: urbanoutfitters.com
..this cup!  So true. For me anyway. ;)

Image Source: sayingimages.com
..this quote. 

Happy Friday, lovelies! I hope your week has been a great one and you are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am. 

I plan to spend my weekend making the wall-hanging vase, finishing up The Pink Monster project, checking out the first Unique LA summer show in Santa Monica, and I hope to do a Wine Spectator wine pairing dinner with Chris.

What are your plans for the weekend?

xoxox,

Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I am going to do all those things over the weekend too!

    ReplyDelete