Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...with..

Image by: Mario Testino
....this dress!!!!
HOLY AMAZING AND ELEGANT POLKA DOTS.

I am also in love with the fact that Vogue shot SJP with her husband and kiddos for the August cover story.  In fact, I am so in love with the story and this dress, nothing else I saw this week is even worthy to post.

Go pick up Vogue's August issue.  Run. Now. Do it!


Have a lovely weekend, dolls!  Stay out of the heat, wear sunscreen, cook some yummy food and snuggle with the ones you love!

xoxo,

L.A.

P.S. I have two (yes, two!) art openings this weekend!  Chain Letter and Open Call L.A. If you are in the LA area, go check them out!  Pretty please, with sugar on top. :)

P.S.S Did I mention that August's issue made me SO excited for September's?!  And, so excited for fall!  Bring on the deep, rich colors, florals, and boots.  I. CAN'T. WAIT.


2 comments: