Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...with..

white and geometric patterns.
photo credit: westelm.com

inspiration.

going home.
photo credit: reddirtbohemian.com

cooling off in style from the oklahoma heat. :)
photo credit: southernliving.com

.....and my sister!!!


Happy Friday, lovelies! I'm sitting in LAX as I write you in route home to Oklahoma for the weekend to celebrate my amazing little sister, Toni Lauren Long's, 23rd birthday!

It's going to be above 100 degrees every day I am there - wowzers! But, I am still so excited to celebrate with her and see my family and old friends!

I totally plan to make champagne popsicle drinks to celebrate ( and attempt to stay cool), too! ;)

I wish you all the best of the weekend. LA dears, walk, bike, don't drive!!

Xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment