Thursday, July 21, 2011

For A Classic Closet...

Image: Tig-Fashion
I stumbled upon this checklist while doing my daily browse through Pinterest.  Holy awesome way to get your classic closet in order!  I am so excited for my next shopping trip now that I have a checklist! (I am a Virgo, so I live and die by checklists.)

This is my checklist.  I need to do some work in the shirts and accessories departments!
I find shirts and accessories to be the toughest things to shop for because there are so many options!  I am so excited to finally have a list to follow to ensure that I have all the classic pieces.  Aren't you?!

Do you think you will use this ckecklist?  Do you already have most of these pieces?  Do you think that there is a classic piece missing?!

Happy shopping, lovelies. :)

xoxo,

L.A.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Linds!! I think we too often focus on what's trendy rather than classic...which means our clothing becomes "disposable."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to transition to a more classic, higher-end wardrobe. I'm sick of buying cheap clothes and then having them fall apart a few wears later. If you find cigarette pants, let me know- I REALLY want a pair! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauryl, I will totally let you know! xo
    Thank you, Megan!

    ReplyDelete