Monday, June 27, 2011

First Art Show!

My very first art show took place yesterday at the James Gray Gallery at Bergamot Station.  I was lucky enough to have my huz by my side and some best friends turn out to support me.

Between the photobooth, balloon animal man, New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc as drink option (never happens at big events), food truck grub, a DJ who loved to play Michael Jackson and super awesome art, we had a fantastic time!
















Aren't balloon animals so awesome?!  I would totally have a balloon animal person at my wedding if I could do it all over again!

Do you like going to art shows?  Is there one coming up in your city soon?

Let me know if you would like to see some more of my art, or buy an edition of my photo above!

xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment